December 30, 2010

The world is full of jerks.

So the other day in Best Buy I'm waiting in line to pay for a gigabit ethernet switch because you know you can never have too many of those lying around. This guy in front of me is complaining into the air about the line and how they only ever have one cashier working at this place (they had 3) only he wasn't just complaining to himself he was talking on the phone with one of those little Bluetooth ear pieces.

My entire wait was listening to this guy ramble on for at least 3 different phone calls at the volume of "I-am-the-only-one-here-that-matters". Mostly I ignore him, although he had the lovely smell of cigarettes radiating from his person (seriously do people still smoke?).

Mostly I just ignore him and check out all the stuff along the line that the store would have me think I need last minute. It's possible that this guy just received this ear dongle for the holiday and doesn't yet realize how much of a douche it can make one appear to be upon use. Well that idea was short-lived as I followed him out of the store and see him get into his vehicle parked in a handicapped parking space. He was alone, he wasn't limping. he = douche.

I'm thankful for people who have respect for others.

until next time
Les

No comments: